Hi. I’m Tracy Groot. I like bullet points.
- I was born, raised, and live near Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Michigan’s Upper Peninsula is my favorite place on earth because of the Mackinac Straits, the fish and chips at Brown’s Fishery, and backpacking the Porcupine Mountains with my family. (Whoever called them mountains never made it to Colorado.)
- I have no greater joy than to come across a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon I haven’t read.
- My husband Jack and I have three sons and a daughter-in-law. They are most excellent.
- Reading and writing is just about tied with Jesus as a first love. Jesus wins.
- I watch a lot of movies and TV shows. I don’t mind, though.
- I have a sweet tooth I am pledged to keep happy.
- I’m a Lions fan.
- I knit.
- I’m allergic to kiwifruit. There are worse things.
- That’s pretty much it.